Owner Of Indianapolis Colts Charged With Possession Of Illicit Substance
Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay has been charged with operating while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance, Fox Indianapolis affiliate Kristin Kane reports.
Indiana via Fox 59
More to come...
Popular on BI
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade