This South Indian magazine's just broken all stereotypes and it's getting hailed on social media
In its latest edition, the
People in Kerala termed this as a significant shift and also became a popular thread on Reddit.
On Reddit, people hailed the decision of the magazine, claiming this move in a conservative society will genuinely the address the concerns of the third gender.
Popular on BI
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge
- India exported military hardware worth ₹15,920 crore in 2022-23: Rajnath
- From Citadel to Ponniyin Selvan 2: a look at the shows & movies releasing in April