People are upset these shows got snubbed for the 2016 Emmys
Within the first two hours after the list was announced on Thursday morning, there were nearly 79,000 tweets about the nominations.
When it came to users on the social-media platform, which nominations were fans celebrating? And which ones got a thumbs-down from the internet? Did Twitter users approve of the nominations or did they feel they were wildly off?
Business Insider partnered with Amobee Brand Intelligence - a company that provides marketing insight and measures real-time content consumption across the internet, social, and mobile - to find out what people were saying and feeling about the noms on Twitter.
Here is what people really thought of the 2016 Emmy nominations:
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo with with vegan leather back hits the Indian market
- Indian aviation regulator suspends Air India's Chief of Flight Safety
- Checkout the ICC Cricket world cup 2023 matches that will be played in Bengaluru
- India temporarily suspends visa services in Canada
- Updater Services sets IPO price band at Rs 280-300/share