Pepperfry and Bankbazaar are now offering loans to refurbish homes
Pepperfryhas partnered with Bankbazaarto offer loansfor home refurbishing.
- Users will have to head to Studio Pepperfry and apply for a loan.
- Earlier this year, the startup had also introduced gift registry.
AdvertisementIndia’s home-furnishing retail startup Pepperfry has partnered with Bankbazaar to offer loans on home renovation.
With this partnership, users looking to renovate their house can head to Studio Pepperfry and apply for a loan. Studio Pepperfry is the online startup’s offline experience store.
“Through the introduction of this easy credit facility, we will help our customers furnish and renovate their homes in a seamless way. Our partnership with BankBazaar, a leading personal finance marketplace, helps provide multiple home upgradation loan options from various leading banks in India,” said Mihir Kulkarni, Head – Studio Innovation, Pepperfry.
Earlier in February, Pepperfry had also announced its gift registry, where users can create a registry, add the products to their list and then share the registry with friends and family, who can then buy these products.
Pepperfry had last raised a funding of $38.5 million in March 2018. According to reports, the company is also looking at raising another $100 million this year.
Indian e-tailers want you to choose the presents that your friends will pay for
AdvertisementAn investor in Pepperfry, India’s largest online furniture retailer, is in no rush to exit
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow