7 signs you're wasting money
- Whether you've allowed "lifestyle creep" or you're just paying for subscriptions you forgot you had, there are many ways you could be wasting money and not necessarily realize it.
- Subscriptions to streaming services you don't use or gyms you don't visit may be draining your bank account.
- Eating out more than you cook at home, shopping online for stuff you don't need, and paying high bank fees are a few other ways you may be wasting money.
- Read more personal finance coverage.
Living from paycheck to paycheck is not fun, and not always necessary. Your rent, car note, and utilities are fixed expenses, which are difficult to lower without significant lifestyle adjustments. But the money-wasting habits listed below only require small modifications.
Take a look at seven signs you're wasting money. Perhaps you can make some adjustments and still have money in your pocket days before your next paycheck arrives.
1. Your refrigerator is full of take-out containers
2. You're shopping online for stuff you don't need
3. You're not using your gym membership — but you're still paying for it
4. Your bank is charging you to be their customer
5. You have a shelf full of books you bought but have never read
6. You're using your car for work
7. You're paying for content you're not watching
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams