Peugeot's throwback race car concept is beautiful and innovative
Peugeot's new concept car brings a 100-year-old race car to the 21st century.
In 1916, Peugeot's L45 race car won one of the biggest races in the world, the Indianapolis 500. This weekend is the 100th anniversary of that race, and a special new concept race car to celebrate with.
Peugeot's new concept, the L500 R HYbrid debuted Friday, and it looks absolutely amazing.
Check it out.
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore