PGA Championship broadcast had no idea Jon Rahm was taking a pee break in the background and fans had a field day
- Jon Rahm had a rough day at the PGA Championship on Friday.
- After five bogeys through his first nine holes, Rahm was caught on camera taking a pee break while Dustin Johnson lined up a shot.
- People on Twitter were quick to joke at Rahm's expense.
- Check out all of our coverage of the 2019 PGA Championship here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories
Jon Rahm had a rough Friday at the PGA Championship at Bethpage Black.
Rahm had five bogeys through the first nine holes he played in the second round, putting himself in position to potentially miss the cut to play through the weekend.Later in the round, adding insult to injury, Rahm was caught on camera taking a pee break as Dustin Johnson lined up his shot.
While peeing on the golf course is nothing new to casual weekend players, and likely happens among pros more than fans are aware, the act is rarely caught on camera.
Unsurprisingly, people had a field day with Rahm's relief on Twitter.
It's not the first time a pro has been caught on camera in a compromising position.
Last year on the European Tour, Padraig Harrington didn't realize he was being broadcast while trying to pee until it was too late.
Jon Rahm definitely just went into the trees to pee.- Matt Mikolas (@Slickhawk12) May 17, 2019
Jon Rahm taking a leak while DJ hits is a good representation of his round today too. pic.twitter.com/mTqQCB1peZ- Bobby Reagan (@BarstoolReags) May 17, 2019