PHOTOS: Inside the new Star Wars exhibition in London that shows you how the characters were developed
James Cook/Business Insider
There's everything from radically different concept of Jabba the Hutt to Darth Vadar's iconic costume - and we got an early look inside.
The Star Wars Identities exhibition opened on November 18, and it also lets you create a virtual character of your own using a wristband and an interactive quiz.
Here's what it's like inside the Star Wars exhibition:
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Twitter sued by advisory firm for not paying $1.9 mn as Musk deal fees
- Artist recycles e-waste from banks into 10-ft-tall statue
- Nine of top-10 firms add Rs 1.88 lakh cr in m-cap; ITC biggest gainer
- India biggest exporter of vaccines, mobile phones: Union Minister Thakur
- 'Waste to wonder' park coming up in Agra