PHOTOS: Inside the new Star Wars exhibition in London that shows you how the characters were developed
James Cook/Business Insider
There's everything from radically different concept of Jabba the Hutt to Darth Vadar's iconic costume - and we got an early look inside.
The Star Wars Identities exhibition opened on November 18, and it also lets you create a virtual character of your own using a wristband and an interactive quiz.
Here's what it's like inside the Star Wars exhibition:
- Prunes: Nature's sweet secret to wellness
- A good season ahead for cement companies with price hikes
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads