PLANET GOOGLE: How One Company Dominates Digital [SLIDE DECK]
Google is eating the world.
It dominates several key tech industries and dwarfs competitors in each of these markets:
- 1. Digital advertising
- 2. Desktop and mobile search
- 3. Digital video
- 4. Smartphone platforms
Google's success has also allowed it to explore new ventures like self-driving cars, health tech, and drones.
As part of Business Insider's Ignition event, Business Insider CEO Henry Blodget broke down the numbers driving Google's massive growth and global dominance.
BI Intelligence is a new research and analysis service focused on mobile computing and the Internet. Only subscribers can download the individual charts and datasets in Excel, along with the PowerPoint and PDF versions of this deck. Please sign up for a trial membership here.
- From Salesforce to Air India, here are the companies that are using ChatGPT
- Adani Wilmar to Patanjali Foods: Listed companies with over 75 percent promoter holdings
- Ranveer outshines Virat to become India's most valued celebrity: Full list here
- UP schools back to 100% syllabus for the first time since pandemic
- Eating handful of nuts & seeds daily can lower heart risk by 25%