4 of the victims killed in the Atlanta spa shootings that left 8 dead have been identified
- Four people killed at Young's Asian Massage Parlor in Cherokee County, Georgia, on Tuesday have been identified.
- Delaina Ashley Yaun, Paul Andre Michels, Xiaojie Tan, and Daoyou Feng were killed, authorities said.
- Four other victims were killed in shootings at two other massage parlors on Tuesday night.
Four of the victims killed during a series of shootings at Atlanta-area massage parlors on Tuesday night have been identified, according to media reports.
Delaina Ashley Yaun, 33, Paul Andre Michels, 54, Xiaojie Tan, 49, and Daoyou Feng, 44, were identified as the victims killed at Young's Asian Massage Parlor in Cherokee County, according to a press release from the county's sheriff's office distributed by the Atlanta Police Department.
A fifth person, 30-year-old Elcias Hernandez, was injured in the
Four other victims were killed in shootings at separate spas on Tuesday night. Three women were fatally shot at Gold Spa in Atlanta, and another person was killed at the nearby Aromatherapy Spa, authorities said.
Police said the investigation is still ongoing, and that it's too soon to say whether the killings were racially motivated. The series of shootings came amid a rise in hate crimes against Asian Americans across the nation.
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India