All the celebrities who have welcomed the Supreme Court verdict on Ayodhya dispute
- The Supreme Court today delivered a verdict on the decades-long Ayodhya dispute — Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid.
- The apex court, in a unanimous judgement, gave the land to a government trust which will aid the construction of a
Ram Mandir. The Waqf board was allotted five acres of land at a prominent place in Ayodhya.
- Anand Mahindra, chairman of Mahindra Group took to twitter to applaud the ‘process of justice.’
- Former CFO of Infosys, Mohandas Pai welcomed the historic judgement calling it a ‘justice to India, Indians, our constitution and Hindus’.
Within the next three months, the centre will appoint board of trustees and the 2.77-acre complex will be handed over to the trust.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the
Political and corporate leaders alike welcomed the decision.
“What extraordinary courage it required to be on this bench & what incredible application of mind it must have taken to reach a conclusion,” he tweeted.
5 men. A decision that 1.3bn people were awaiting. What extraordinary courage it required to be on this bench & wha… https://t.co/hzNJ4npKZu— anand mahindra (@anandmahindra) 1573282376000
Former director of Infosys Mohandas Pai welcomed the historic judgement calling it a “justice to India, Indians, our constitution and Hindus. The sword in the heart of Indian civilization has been removed!”
SC has done justice to India,Indians, our constitution and Hindus:The sword in heart of Indian civilization has bee… https://t.co/22MM94x8F2— Mohandas Pai (@TVMohandasPai) 1573278751000
Indian author Chetan Bhagat thanked the Supreme Court and the Hindu-Muslim communities for their patience.
“Thank you SC. Thank you to the entire Muslim community for your grace and generosity. Thank you to the Hindu community for their patience. India remains intact, as does the birthplace of Ram. Jai Shri Ram,” he tweeted.
Thank you SC. Thank you to the entire Muslim community for your grace and generosity. Thank you to the Hindu commun… https://t.co/duH54UT3uj— Chetan Bhagat (@chetan_bhagat) 1573282050000
Photographer and producer Atul Kasbekar’s reaction was rhetoric. “I hope that as the very famous AK once famously said, ‘All izz well’” he said.
Chalo it’s done Move along now everyone And for my country’s sake, I hope that as the very famous AK once famousl… https://t.co/pqTcYvfp1O— atul kasbekar (@atulkasbekar) 1573279757000
- Best affordable soundbars for a cinematic experience at home
- IndiGo shares rally over 9% after the company decides to lease back 12 of its aircrafts
- Bengaluru Violence: 3 dead and 110 arrested for rioting over a Facebook post
- PM to launch platform to honour honest taxpayers on August 13
- Google wants to turn Android phones into the world's largest earthquake detection network