Sachin Pilot seeks time to meet Congress chief Sonia Gandhi
The sources said that at least a dozen MLAs said to be from Pilot's camp are also staying put in NCR-Delhi region at various places. Pilot had come to Delhi on Saturday.
According to the sources, MLA P.R. Meena, considered to be a member from the Pilot group, had sought to meet Sonia Gandhi to apprise her of the "step-motherly treatment given to them by the
Meanwhile, Chief Minister Gehlot called a meeting of his Ministers at his official residence in Jaipur late Saturday and asked all party MLAs to give a letter of support to him. Senior ministers have been roped in this regard.
However, ministers from the Pilot camp did not attend this meeting.
Gehlot, sources said, has spoken with Sonia Gandhi, Rajasthan party affairs incharge Avinash Pandey, and Congress General Secretary (Organisation) K.C. Venugopal to apprise them of developments in his state.
- Army commanders to review situation in Ladakh, internal reforms at 4-day conference today
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defence Secretary Mark Esper to arrive in India today
- France reports new record high single-day Covid-19 cases
- Adidas India witnesses a 300% increase in sneaker sales over the last 3 years, aims to drive sneaker culture in India and have a pan-India footprint
- Why Snapdeal targeted non-metro cities and rural India during its pre-Diwali sale