Voters of Telangana wanted a change, says Karnataka Dy CM Shivakumar
AdvertisementKarnataka Deputy Chief Minister
Leaders from various states have worked in Telangana to help the Congress MLAs win elections. The people of Telangana have given victory for the creation of the state. They have expressed their gratitude to
In his reaction, the BJP Karnataka President BY Vijayendra stated that a wave in favour of the saffron party has swept the country.
Speaking to reporters in New Delhi, he said, "People want PM Modi to become Prime Minister again. The BJP will get majority in the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections. People want national security. They are turning a blind eye to the guarantee schemes, which will finish off the country and are devised to grab power."
Former Chief Minister
Popular on BI
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh