Eros Now partners with NBCUniversal to launch Eros Now Prime
- The first partnership for
Eros Now Primeis a strategic multi-year deal with NBCUniversal International Distribution.
- Eros Now will soon layer an extensive English-language content offering consisting of over 2,000 hours of programming.
Eros Now, the digital over-the-top (OTT) South Asian entertainment platform, has expanded its content strategy with the launch of ‘Eros Now Prime’.
In an ambitious move to meet the ever-increasing demand for exemplary programming,
The first partnership for Eros Now Prime is a strategic multi-year deal with NBCUniversal International Distribution.
As part of this agreement, Eros Now subscribers in South Asia will have seamless access to some of the most talked-about series from NBCUniversal, in addition to the existing Eros Now library, which is comprised of over 12,000 movie titles, original shows and music, as well as short-format content through Quickie, Eros’s short-format video content offering.
A plethora of NBCUniversal TV titles will soon be available on the premium OTT platform for viewers to choose from: comedies such as the reboot of the critically acclaimed Will & Grace and Four Weddings and a Funeral, which was based on the 1994 film; compelling dramas such as New Amsterdam, which stars Ryan Eggold (The Blacklist) and Anupam Kher; Belgravia which is from the award-winning creative team behind the global hit series, Downton Abbey; Devils, which stars Patrick Dempsey (The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair, Grey’s Anatomy) and Alessandro Borghi (The First King: Birth of an Empire); and Catherine the Great starring Helen Mirren, who was nominated for a Golden Globe® for her role in the series. Viewers will also be able to enjoy dramas such as Suits; Pearson, the spinoff of Suits; Temple; Bluff City Law; and Council of Dads.
Eros Now is known as a Middle India product with deep penetration and distribution in Tier II and Tier III markets, with only Indian-language content as part of the platform. However, with the advent of Eros Now Prime, the brand is now poised to serve the global Indian citizen across metro cities and beyond.
“With a growing focus on regional language and local content to cater to the next billion-user market, we are addressing users who increasingly view themselves as ‘global citizens’ and aspire to connect with places, people, and ideas beyond their locale. This will influence the persistence of English-language content, films, music consumption and networking on social media,” commented
Popular on BI
- Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
- Apple transportation through drones to become reality in tribal Kinnaur district of HP
- Researchers develop device that uses sound waves to separate blood-based nanoparticles
- 5 Bihar villages to be developed into human-carnivore coexistence zone
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World