Donald Trump Jr. decries his father's indictment and says it's 'communist level shit' that would have made Mao and Stalin 'blush'
- A Manhattan grand jury voted to indict Donald Trump on Thursday.
- Donald Trump Jr. interrupted his scheduled programming on Rumble to react to the news.
Donald Trump Jr. denounced his father's indictment minutes after the news broke on Thursday that a Manhattan grand jury voted in favor of bringing charges against Donald Trump related to a hush-money payment made to adult actress Stormy Daniels.
Trump Jr. took to Rumble, an online video platform, on Thursday to interrupt a scheduled airing of his interview with Joe Kent, a failed 2022 congressional candidate, to rant about the indictment.
In the live segment, Trump Jr. called out Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and painted him as a corrupt prosecutor supported by billionaire George Soros — a false claim that likely stems from the fact that Soros funded a nonprofit called Color of Change which has donated to Bragg. A Soros spokesperson previously told Insider that none of the funds from Soros were specifically earmarked for Bragg.
Trump Jr. also incorrectly stated that the district attorney is indicting Trump. Prosecutors can only bring forward evidence of a particular crime such as witness testimony. A New York grand jury ultimately voted to indict Trump.
"Soros-backed Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg is actually indicting my father," Trump Jr. said on Rumble. "This is communist-level shit. This is stuff that would make Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot — it would make them blush. It's so flagrant. It's so crazed."
—Moshe Schwartz (@YWNReporter) March 30, 2023
Trump Jr. added that the indictment was "weaponized justice at its absolute worst" and gave vague and ominous premonitions that this case represents a "battle for our existence."
He was initially set to air an interview with Kent about the media's response to the Nashville shooting that killed three students and three staff members.
"I found out about this about 15 minutes before I went live," Trump Jr. said. "I was literally getting in my car to drive to an event for Joe Kent when like my phone started blowing up."
- Chennai MeT predicts moderate rainfall, thunderstorms in 10 districts of Tamil Nadu
- ISRO moves Chandrayaan-3 propulsion module to orbit around Earth in unique experiment
- Rain, gusty winds as Cyclone 'Michaung' to make landfall in Andhra Pradesh today
- The brains behind India’s burgeoning beauty industry
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!