Joe Biden again tests negative for COVID-19
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- Former Vice President
Joe Bidendoes not have COVID-19, the Democratic nominee's campaign said on Sunday.
- Biden "underwent PCR testing for COVID-19 today and COVID-19 was not detected," the campaign said.
- PCR tests, usually conducted by nasal or throat swab, detect whether a person has an active infection.
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden does not have COVID-19, his campaign said Sunday evening.
In a statement, a spokesperson for Biden told reporters that the former vice president "underwent PCR testing for COVID-19 today and COVID-19 was not detected."
PCR tests, usually conducted by taking a nasal or throat swab, detect whether a person has an active infection.
Biden also tested negative on Friday.
People infected with the
Have a news tip? Email this reporter: email@example.com
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu