Krysten Sinema doesn't always return the White House's calls, leaving Joe Biden exasperated, report says
Krysten Sinemadoesn't always return the White House's calls, two sources told CNN.
- She is one of two moderate holdouts sparring with her own party over the "human infrastructure" package.
Sen. Krysten Sinema doesn't always return calls from the White House, two sources told CNN.
The embattled Arizona senator, who is in a standoff with her party over the size and scope of a multi-trillion dollar "human infrastructure" package, has reportedly left President
Biden told progressive
Sinema is one of the two moderate holdouts sparring with her party over the
Sinema, on the other hand, has been more nebulous about her final price. Critics say that Sinema has raised no specific objections over a proposed $3.5 trillion budget that has the president's support but has nonetheless refused to back it.
This week, the Arizona senator was confronted by her constituents, who were angered by her blocking the Biden Build Back Better agenda and for leaving Washington DC amid tense budget negotiations. Sinema was cornered in a bathroom at Arizona State University, which employs her as a lecture, as her constituents listed their demands.
Insider reached out to Sinema for comment but did not immediately receive a response.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Government invites suggestions for union budget 2023-24
- India needs 1,000+ pilots annually, but training infra in short supply
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World