Nevada GOP consultant tried to recruit the Proud Boys to fill out a pro-Trump election rally: report
NevadaGOP consultant tried to recruit the far-right Proud Boysfor an event, The Washington Post reported.
- Woodrow Johnston was hired to investigate election fraud before being tasked with organizing a rally.
- Johnston said he needed "to get the Proud Boys out" to a post-election rally for Trump at a Las Vegas election department.
Insider previously reported the Canadian federal government named the Proud Boys a terrorist organization in the weeks after January 6. A spokesperson for Public Safety Minister Bill Blair denounced "white supremacists, anti-Semitics, Islamophobic and misogynist groups."The FBI told Insider's Haven Orrechio-Egresitz that it cannot designate domestic terrorist groups, and membership in groups that have domestic extremist ideology is not illegal on its own.
- Byju's most valuable startup in India and 11th in the world with a valuation of $16.5 billion
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 80,834 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest since April 1
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem