Problem Solvers Caucus, a key bipartisan group, backs congressional inquiry into January 6 US Capitol riot, as members of the GOP defect from McCarthy's stance
- The bipartisan
Problem Solvers Caucushas endorsed a commission to investigate the January 6insurrection.
- More than 75% of the group's 58 members backed the call.
A key bipartisan group of lawmakers has come out in support of a congressional commission to investigate the January 6 riot at the
The Problem Solvers Caucus, which includes 58 members from both parties, announced its endorsement in a statement on Tuesday.
More than 75% of the lawmakers supported the decision, the group said, stating that an investigation could lead produce recommendations "to ensure an attack like January 6th can never take place again."
The development comes just hours after House Republican leader, Rep. Kevin McCarthy, came out against the proposed commission, which would empower a bipartisan panel of lawmakers to investigate the lead-up and response to the events of January 6.
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Top offers and deals on large electronic appliances
- Amazon Great Republic Sale – best deals on mobile phones
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022