We're hosting a live event tomorrow! Get a sneak preview of the first presidential debate with Business Insider's DC bureau.
- As we enter the homestretch of the 2020 presidential campaigns, listen in on Tuesday, September 29, at 1 p.m. ET for a live conversation with Business Insider's
- Join the discussion with our Washington, DC, bureau chief, Darren Samuelsohn, and the reporters Tom LoBianco and Tina Sfondeles on what to expect at the much-anticipated first presidential debate, the inner workings of the
Trumpand Bidencampaigns, and the expected battle over the election results after the November 3 vote.
Business Insider's new Washington, DC, bureau has been producing exclusive, in-depth enterprise stories that dive into the intersection of politics, policy, and power in the nation's capital.
Built from scratch by the bureau chief Darren Samuelsohn less than six months ago and in the middle of a pandemic and economic downturn, Insider's Washington shop has grown to a talented team of seven with expertise in politics and policy.
Join Business Insider on Tuesday, September 29, at 1 p.m. ET for a conversation with Samuelsohn and the reporters Tom LoBianco and Tina Sfondeles as we enter the homestretch of the 2020 presidential campaigns.
They'll speak about the stories they're working on, including what to expect at the much-anticipated first presidential debate, the inner workings of the Trump and Biden campaigns, the expected battle over the election results after the November 3 vote, and how both Republicans and Democrats are preparing for it.
To watch our free live event, you can sign up here.
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- Supreme Court refuses to entertain urgent plea against ₹2,000 note withdrawal
- India’s May manufacturing reading shows quickest expansion rate in 12 years
- Sensex, Nifty50 trade in the green amidst volatility: Coal India, Airtel, Maruti Suzuki amongst top losers
- 10 Must-Do activities on your next Darjeeling Trip
- Govt received ₹1,70,501 crore in April as revenue