The St. Louis lawyer who pointed his gun at BLM protesters last year confirms he's running for Senate
- Mark McCloskey and his wife pointed guns at protesters passing by their home last year.
- McCloskey announced his Senate run on Tuesday.
- He told Fox News the moment "really did wake me up" and inspired his run.
The lawyer who pointed his gun at Black Lives Matter protesters during a June 2020 demonstration confirmed he is running for the Senate.
Mark McCloskey and his wife, Patricia, pointed their guns at protesters as they passed by their house in a gated community in St. Louis, Missouri.
He told Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday that he was running.
"I've always been a Republican, but I've never been a politician," he said. "But, you know, God came knocking on my door last summer disguised as an angry mob, and it really did wake me up."
-Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 19, 2021
A St. Louis grand jury indicted the couple on charges of exhibiting guns at a protest and evidence tampering. They pleaded not guilty.
The couple was invited to speak at the 2020 Republican National Convention.
- Tiruppur, Coimbatore powerlooms to remain shut for 14 days as yarn prices remain unstable
- Can diabetic drugs help you lose weight? Here’s what experts say
- Rupee slips 6 paise to 81.77 against US dollar
- Indian markets open lower amid unrest in China over zero-Covid: Paytm, Adani Transmission, Hero MotoCorp in focus
- Canada to strengthen visa processing capacity in Delhi and Chandigarh
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World