Trump calls Paul Ryan a 'pathetic loser' after the former Republican House Speaker said many in the GOP didn't have guts to impeach him
Donald Trumplashed out at Paul Ryanafter the former house speaker said many in the GOP wanted to impeach him.
- Trump said Ryan was a "pathetic loser" and "weak RINO."
Former President Donald Trump lashed out at former House Speaker Paul Ryan after he said that more House Republicans would have voted to impeach Trump if they'd had the "guts."
On Saturday, Trump took to his Truth Social platform to call Ryan a "pathetic loser" and a "weak RINO" – Republican in Name Only.
"Did anyone notice that
Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican who served as speaker of the House from 2015 until 2019, joined Fox Corp's board of directors after he left office.
Trump complained that Fox News wouldn't talk about "an obviously Rigged 2020 Presidential Election," repeating his false claims about election fraud.
"That's why our Country is going to HELL - Elections have consequences. Get Ryan off your Board and report the News as it should be reported. And stop taking negative ads from the perverts, and others!!!"
Trump did not elaborate on which ads or who the perverts were.
The former president and former house speaker have long had a tumultuous relationship. Since he retired from
On Wednesday, Ryan praised Rep. Tom Rice for voting to impeach Trump while campaigning for the congressman in South Carolina.
"There were a lot of people who wanted to vote like Tom but who just didn't have the guts to do it," Ryan said.
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days