Trump advisor Kimberly Guilfoyle reportedly offered to give a lap dance to the person who donated the most money at a campaign fundraiser
- Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Trump campaign advisor and
Donald TrumpJr.'s girlfriend, joked about her sex life and made offers for a lap dance and a hot-tub party at fundraisers, Politico reported Saturday.
- Guilfoyle offered to give a lap dance to whomever raised the most money at a donor event in December at the Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, Politico reported, citing two people who were at the event.
- Guilfoyle and Trump Jr. made some donors uncomfortable with their "sexually suggestive" conversations, Politico reported.
- Tim Murtaugh, a spokesperson for the Trump campaign, told Politico: "
Kimberly Guilfoyleis an excellent fundraiser and was a highly valued asset to the President's team. There was nothing offensive about her presentations in context."
Kimberly Guilfoyle, a former Fox
Politico reported that Guilfoyle, who worked as an advisor in President Donald Trump's reelection campaign, engaged in "sexually suggestive" conversations with Trump Jr. that made donors uncomfortable.She also offered to give a lap dance to whomever made the biggest donation at a Trump Hotel fundraiser in December in Washington, DC, the news outlet reported, citing two people who were at the event and another with knowledge of the situation.
A source also told the publication that at a fall 2018 fundraiser, Guilfoyle said Trump Jr. "liked it when she dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader."Read more: How Kimberly Guilfoyle, the 'human Venus flytrap,' has groomed boyfriend Don Jr. into a political powerhouse and turned herself into a conservative star
The two were in charge of Trump's fundraising team, which many senior campaign and Republican officials blasted as a human-resources disaster, Politico reported. The campaign insiders spoke with Politico as part of a deep dive into the possible reasons Trump fell short in the election.The finance team failed to collect enough cash and lagged behind President-elect Joe Biden's funding numbers, officials told the publication. They also said they received reports that Guilfoyle berated her employees. Tim Murtaugh, a Trump campaign spokesman, defended Guilfoyle, telling Politico: "Kimberly Guilfoyle is an excellent fundraiser and was a highly valued asset to the President's team. There was nothing offensive about her presentations in context."
When asked for a comment, Murtaugh referred Business Insider to his statement in Politico.
Guilfoyle has been at the center of numerous scandals since joining Trump's reelection effort last year. In August, she and Trump Jr. faced criticism for taking a two-day trip to Paris in 2018 that cost taxpayers at least $64,000, HuffPost reported. Then in October, she was accused of sexual harassment by her former personal assistant at Fox News.This story has been updated with Murtaugh's comment to Business Insider.
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings
- Poaching doubled during the lockdown in India due to the 'three F's', and these are the animals most under threat
- Android 12 Developer Preview 3: All the upcoming user-facing features revealed