Trump Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is gearing up for a presidential run: report
Mike Pompeo's political action committee spent $30,000 on media training between March and June 2021.
- The former secretary of state is rebranding his personal and political image, Axios reported.
Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is working to upgrade his personal and political brand in advance of a potential
Axios reported that between March and June 2021, Pompeo's political action committee spent $30,000 on media training – the highest service it spent on excluding payroll during the first half of last year.
Pompeo's PAC made the payments to a firm that's run by Brett O'Donnell, a GOP strategist and adviser to the former secretary of state, Axios reported.
The outlet reported the spending highlights the importance Pompeo is placing on branding amid speculation he's preparing to run for president.
Insider was unable to reach Pompeo, who HAS previously denied any political aspirations for 2024.
"The truth is, I'm really getting ready for 2044 and hoping I'll be around in 2054," Pompeo told the New York Post, referencing time he wants to spend with his family.
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World