Trump served a spread of McDonald's and Diet Coke at his CPAC VIP pregame party
- Trump held a VIP event for supporters at
CPACin Orlando, Florida.
- Guests dined on a meal of
McDonald'sand Diet Coke.
ORLANDO, Florida — Former President
The Saturday evening meal was a part of a meet-and-greet event held during the Conservative Political Action Conference, the self-described "world's largest gathering of conservatives."
The conference's theme this year was "Awake Not Woke."
Video obtained by Insider shows guests at the VIP event with Trump being treated to different types of McDonald's hamburgers in a dimly lit room. They also were offered Diet Coke — a beverage Trump would demand with the push of a button when he was working in the Oval Office.
Trump also served fast food to large groups of guests – including college athletes – when he was in the White House.
Roughly 250 guests met with the former president at the private event. MyPillow CEO
Trump is set to deliver a speech on Saturday night before a friendly crowd at CPAC, which is being held at the Rosen Shingle Creek resort. CPAC guests — who were overwhelmingly pro-Trump and wearing MAGA outfits — told Insider that they hoped Trump would address Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
CPAC's annual conference tends to include a "Who's Who" of Republican
- Vedanta partners with IIT-B to develop green steel technology
- Balaji Speciality Chemicals files draft papers for IPO
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority invests ₹665 crore in Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Jio vs Airtel: Which one will offer faster and more reliable 5G services?
- Investing in the times of uncertainty