Popular Budgeting App Mint Adds Bitcoin Support With Coinbase
Mike Nudelman/Business Insider
Users will be able to quickly and easily track how much their stockpile of bitcoins is worth and view their spending (though, because of its volatility, Bitcoin is treated more like an asset that people buy and trade, rather than spend).
Mint is the first app of its kind to support the cryptocurrency.
This marks a hurdle of sorts for Bitcoin, which is finally starting to shed its doubters and become more mainstream.
- Ghazal maestro Pankaj Udhas passes away at 72
- Govt expedites Byju's financial inspection, firm says complied with MCA directions
- 10 Best places to visit in India in March
- Sensex declines 352 points on profit taking, weak global trends
- Volvo Car India rejigs management team