Narendra Modi’s famous suit enters Guinness World Records after getting sold for Rs 4.31 crores
Remember the famous suit Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had worn when he had met US President Barack Obama? Yep, the very one which had his name monogrammed in it?
That same suit has now entered the Guinness Book of World Records. Nope, not for being the most narcissistic suit ever- but instead for being the ‘most expensive suit (clothing) sold at auction’.
As it turns out, it was sold at an auction for a whopping Rs 4.31 crores in February last year.
The suit was sold to the highest bidder, 62-year-old
Mr Patel, who was overjoyed at being the highest bidder said that it was a matter of joy that he now gets to own a suit worn by none other than
Some of the highest bids at the auction were made by owners of the
The money received in the auction will be used to clean River Ganga.
AdvertisementThe suit was one of the 300 items that the Prime Minister had received as gifts that were sold at the auction.
Popular on BI
- Rupee gains 10 paise to close at 82.28 against US dollar
- Sensex, Nifty50 log declines to close the week in red – IT, PSU banks and energy stocks drag
- Over 1.83 lakh Indians renounced their citizenship till October says external affairs ministry
- BharatPe files arbitration to claw back co-founder Ashneer Grover's unvested 1.4% shares
- Two Adani Group companies rule as the top all-round wealth creators – here are a few other unexpected entries
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World