Narendra Modi’s famous suit enters Guinness World Records after getting sold for Rs 4.31 crores
Remember the famous suit Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had worn when he had met US President Barack Obama? Yep, the very one which had his name monogrammed in it?
That same suit has now entered the Guinness Book of World Records. Nope, not for being the most narcissistic suit ever- but instead for being the ‘most expensive suit (clothing) sold at auction’.
As it turns out, it was sold at an auction for a whopping Rs 4.31 crores in February last year.
The suit was sold to the highest bidder, 62-year-old
Mr Patel, who was overjoyed at being the highest bidder said that it was a matter of joy that he now gets to own a suit worn by none other than
Some of the highest bids at the auction were made by owners of the
The money received in the auction will be used to clean River Ganga.
AdvertisementThe suit was one of the 300 items that the Prime Minister had received as gifts that were sold at the auction.
Popular on BI
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade