Putin: Trump is a 'flamboyant' person
"I have said he is flamboyant," Putin told the St Petersburg International Economic Forum. "He is, isn't he? I did not give any other assessment of him."
He also said that based on Trump's remarks, he favors restoring full U.S.-Russia relations.
"What's wrong with that?" Putin asked.
(Reporting by Alexander Winning, Katya Golubkova and Christian Lowe; Writing by Lidia Kelly, editing by Jason Bush)
- Vishal Bhardwaj: A 2-hour movie made on an iPhone will be a reality soon
- Elon Musk cleared of fraud charges in 'Tesla funding secured' case
- Paytm founder announces operating profitability, says free cash flow generation is next
- India logs 128 fresh Covid cases
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque