Qualcomm is soaring after agreeing with Apple to drop all litigation
- Qualcomm shares surged late Tuesday after the company and Apple reached an agreement to dismiss all litigation related to their royalty dispute.
- The settlement includes a payment from Apple to Qualcomm, though a press release did not specify its terms.
- Watch Qualcomm and Apple trade live.
The settlement includes a payment from Apple to Qualcomm, though a press release did not specify its terms.
Apple shares were little changed following the announcement.
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes