Qualcomm is soaring after agreeing with Apple to drop all litigation
- Qualcomm shares surged late Tuesday after the company and Apple reached an agreement to dismiss all litigation related to their royalty dispute.
- The settlement includes a payment from Apple to Qualcomm, though a press release did not specify its terms.
- Watch Qualcomm and Apple trade live.
The settlement includes a payment from Apple to Qualcomm, though a press release did not specify its terms.
Apple shares were little changed following the announcement.
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
- Paradeep Phosphates IPO opens today — GMP already at ₹3 per share
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here