Qualcomm is soaring after agreeing with Apple to drop all litigation
- Qualcomm shares surged late Tuesday after the company and Apple reached an agreement to dismiss all litigation related to their royalty dispute.
- The settlement includes a payment from Apple to Qualcomm, though a press release did not specify its terms.
- Watch Qualcomm and Apple trade live.
Apple shares were little changed following the announcement.
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
- Air India Express plane breaks into two after overshooting the runway and crash landing in a valley
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime
- A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s