Quiksilver's CEO has mysteriously disappeared off the coast of France
- The CEO of Quiksilver's parent company is missing after his boat was found washed up on the southwest coast of France.
- French authorities have launched a search operation.
- Pierre Agnes is CEO of Boardriders, the company that owns Quiksilver.
The CEO of Quiksilver's parent company is missing after his boat was found washed up onshore on the southwest coast of France on Tuesday.
French authorities have launched a search operation and sent boats and helicopters to look for 54-year-old Pierre Agnes, Reuters reported.
Agnes had set out on his boat early in the morning but sent a message to port authorities later in the day to say that he would be delaying his return due to thick fog, according to Reuters.
His 36-foot sailboat was then found washed up on the coast near Biarritz.
Agnes is the CEO of Boardriders, the company that owns Quiksilver and Roxy.
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- VerSe Innovation Company
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World