Railways will continue to make losses, Budget 2017 does nothing for it
For the first time in the history of the country since 1924, the practice of having a separate
At first glance, the railway announcements seemed to address quite a few pertinent issues that would guarantee enhanced comfort for every citizen. But, a look deeper at the allocations raises some convcerns.
Here's what awaits Indian Railways in the year 2017-2018:
- COVID-19 victim dumped on pavement in Bhopal, inquiry ordered
- Low interest rate regime critical for survival of banks: Kamath
- 'Tata Chemicals' recovery from COVID-19 impact is on track'
- COVID-19: Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- Maharashtra COVID-19 cases cross 2.17 lakh, 224 more die