Ralph Lauren just released a new collection inspired by Rachel from 'Friends'
Ralph Lauren/Jon Ragel/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank/Taylor Hill/Getty Images
- It's been 25 years since "Friends" hit our television screens, but Jennifer Aniston's character, Rachel Green, is still making waves when it comes to her iconic style.
- Ralph Lauren just released his latest collection in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, and every piece is inspired by Rachel and her devotion to the brand on the show.
- The "Wear to Work" collection includes wool and pinstriped suits, turtlenecks, leopard print, and luxurious velvet, fur, and shearling jackets perfect for the fall season.
- Fans can also celebrate the "Friends" 25th anniversary and shop the collection at Bloomingdale's 59th Street flagship location on September 21 and 22, where the retailer's Studio 59 space has been transformed into an exact replica of the show's famous Central Perk coffee shop- complete with the iconic orange couch.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you grew up watching "Friends," always wanting to replicate Rachel Green's effortlessly chic style, hold onto your plaid miniskirt because we have some exciting news.
The iconic American designer Ralph Lauren has just released his latest collection, which is inspired by the "Friends" 25th anniversary and Jennifer Aniston's "Rachel Green" character.
In partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, the new "Wear to Work" collection features pieces heavily inspired by the looks Aniston wore on the show as Rachel, including but not limited to plaid trousers, chic blazers, silk blouses, and more.
The collection is available at an immersive pop-up shop inspired by "Friends" at Bloomingdale's 59th Street flagship location in New York, which also holds special significance on the show: the retailer gave Rachel her first big fashion job (before she went on to work at Ralph Lauren).
Located in the retailer's Studio 59 space, visitors can grab a complimentary cup of joe and mill around an exact replica of the Central Perk coffee shop, home of the famous orange couch, on September 21 and 22. September 18-27, shoppers can also visit the store's third floor to check out an exact replication of Rachel's Bloomingdale's office.
The installations will also travel across the country to different Bloomingdale's locations, including White Plains, New York; Bergen County, New Jersey; Aventura, Florida; and Norwalk, Connecticut.
Fans of the show and Rachel's work-ready style can shop the entire collection in select Ralph Lauren retail stores and on RalphLauren.com starting September 18.
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector