Ralph Lauren just released a new collection inspired by Rachel from 'Friends'
Ralph Lauren/Jon Ragel/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank/Taylor Hill/Getty Images
- It's been 25 years since "Friends" hit our television screens, but Jennifer Aniston's character, Rachel Green, is still making waves when it comes to her iconic style.
- Ralph Lauren just released his latest collection in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, and every piece is inspired by Rachel and her devotion to the brand on the show.
- The "Wear to Work" collection includes wool and pinstriped suits, turtlenecks, leopard print, and luxurious velvet, fur, and shearling jackets perfect for the fall season.
- Fans can also celebrate the "Friends" 25th anniversary and shop the collection at Bloomingdale's 59th Street flagship location on September 21 and 22, where the retailer's Studio 59 space has been transformed into an exact replica of the show's famous Central Perk coffee shop- complete with the iconic orange couch.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you grew up watching "Friends," always wanting to replicate Rachel Green's effortlessly chic style, hold onto your plaid miniskirt because we have some exciting news.The iconic American designer Ralph Lauren has just released his latest collection, which is inspired by the "Friends" 25th anniversary and Jennifer Aniston's "Rachel Green" character.
The collection is available at an immersive pop-up shop inspired by "Friends" at Bloomingdale's 59th Street flagship location in New York, which also holds special significance on the show: the retailer gave Rachel her first big fashion job (before she went on to work at Ralph Lauren).Read more: Inside the 'Friends' pop-up that sold out in 3 hours where you can order from Central Perk and wear Monica's turkey head
Located in the retailer's Studio 59 space, visitors can grab a complimentary cup of joe and mill around an exact replica of the Central Perk coffee shop, home of the famous orange couch, on September 21 and 22. September 18-27, shoppers can also visit the store's third floor to check out an exact replication of Rachel's Bloomingdale's office.The installations will also travel across the country to different Bloomingdale's locations, including White Plains, New York; Bergen County, New Jersey; Aventura, Florida; and Norwalk, Connecticut.Fans of the show and Rachel's work-ready style can shop the entire collection in select Ralph Lauren retail stores and on RalphLauren.com starting September 18.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins