RANKED: Britain's millionaire entrepreneurs under the age of 30
Unsplash / Nik MacMillan
The paper has shared select rankings ahead of time, including a breakdown of the richest young entrepreneurs in Britain under the age of 30. Their combined wealth is £230 million.
Robert Watts, the compiler of the "Rich List" said, "If you're good enough, you're old enough.
"Several of these entrepreneurs cut their teeth while still in their teens and were born after the first Rich List was published in 1989. Their stories underline how GCSEs, A-Levels and degrees are not the only route to success.
"Technology has made it is easier than ever before for young men and women to start up their own company. A laptop, mobile, imagination and determination can be all you need to build a strong business - and one that can now attract customers from all over the world."
Scroll down to see who made the cut:
7. Ben and Sean Saxby — £16 million
7. Akshay Ruparelia — £16 million
6. Nick D’Aloisio— £20 million
5. Carl Hartley — £23 million
4. Amy Mason and Tom Makin — £25 million
3. Joshua Stevens — £30 million
2. Jack Cator — £45 million
1. Alex Loven — £55 million
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- 10 Must-Do activities on your next Darjeeling Trip
- Govt received ₹1,70,501 crore in April as revenue
- Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Virat Kohli & more: IPL man of the series winners since 2008
- Five personal finance deadlines you can’t afford to miss in June
- List of famous things to buy in Darjeeling