Ratan Tata isn’t as rich as Mukesh Ambani. Here’s why
As you wake up after Merry Christmas on a chilly Monday morning, you need something to stay motivated. With the death of George Michael making the maximum of your newsfeed, it’s not Dangal or
It’s the same question since ages, why isn’t Ratan Tata as rich as Mukesh Ambani.
Also Read: Here are the world's richest pornstars
To understand this we need to know the basic difference between an industrialist and a businessman. Reliance group is a family run business like any other company. Aimed at maximizing its profit, the company takes back huge revenue home. However Tatas are as always a stakeholder friendly company.
Also Read: 2017 will be a great year for the freshers looking for jobs. These four start ups are a proof
Here are the major reasons why
(Image: India Times)
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC