Ratan Tata isn’t as rich as Mukesh Ambani. Here’s why
AdvertisementAs you wake up after Merry Christmas on a chilly Monday morning, you need something to stay motivated. With the death of George Michael making the maximum of your newsfeed, it’s not Dangal or
It’s the same question since ages, why isn’t Ratan Tata as rich as Mukesh Ambani.
Also Read: Here are the world's richest pornstars
To understand this we need to know the basic difference between an industrialist and a businessman. Reliance group is a family run business like any other company. Aimed at maximizing its profit, the company takes back huge revenue home. However Tatas are as always a stakeholder friendly company.
Also Read: 2017 will be a great year for the freshers looking for jobs. These four start ups are a proof
Here are the major reasons why
(Image: India Times)
Popular on BI
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health
- Vodafone Idea shares tumble 14%, mcap erodes ₹10,806.7 cr
- National parties declare income of ₹3,077 cr in 2022-23; BJP has highest share
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of new Rs 100 cancer pill: Docs
- Multiplexes' revenue growth to dip to 15% in FY25 as OTTs crimp profit margins