Ratan tata: N Chandrasekaran will take Tata group to new heights
After one of the worst corporate battle,
Expressing confidence on the abilities of the new Chairman¬ designate, he added: "The job is complex but I am sure he will take the group to new heights while protecting the group's values and ethics at all times.
Chandrasekaran was yesterday appointed the Chairman of Tata Sons after two months of the most bitter boardroom battle in the corporate history that followed the unceremonious sacking of Cyrus P Mistry and letting of bad blood ever since.
He will be the first non¬-Parsi chairman of the 150¬year old
Chandrasekaran has said the responsibility of his new assignment would require "binding the Group together (and its) the three ¬tier structure" with the "phenomenal" work that Tata Trusts ¬ the majority holders of Tata Sons ¬ has done very silently over a century in contributing to the society.
Popular on BI
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Crypto is about much more than just 'cryptocurrencies'
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price