Read what Rohit Bansal and Kunal Bahl mailed Snapdeal employees amidst Flipkart acquisition speculations
Amidst speculations of acquisition by
ALSO READ: Exclusive: An Angel investor whose Midas touch with Crypto-currency is redefining the future of start-up investments
ALSO READ: Exclusive: Ace Angel Investor Sanjay Mehta’s true-life experiences that make his investments in startups fool-proof
Read the entire mail below.
There has been a lot of media reporting and speculation around Snapdeal recently.
While our investors are driving the discussions around the way forward, I am reaching out to let you know that the well-being of the entire team is mine and
In the interim, the annual performance review process is nearly complete and you will the receive the salary revision and promotion letters (where applicable) over the next two weeks. Given the incredible progress we have made around our profitability journey as a company, the overall increments this year are higher than those offered last year.
Please do feel free to reach out with your suggestions and concerns. Stay awesome!
Kunal & Rohit
- WB COVID-19 death toll crosses 300-mark with 7 more fatalities; total cases 4,813
- 144 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; total rises to 1,024
- Odisha govt announces exemption of road tax for passenger buses
- Decision to reopen shrines would lead to spike in COVID-19 cases: WB BJP chief
- One more COVID-19 death in Jharkhand, total cases 521