Report: Sam Hinkie is out as 76ers GM
The 76ers have come under fire and increased scrutiny in the past year for their radical rebuilding play that included tanking several seasons in order to acquire as many top draft picks as possible in an effort to horde assets for the future.In December, the 76ers hired long-time NBA executive Jerry Colangelo as a "special advisor." The move was widely considered an effort to end the tanking process and to diminish the role of Hinkie.
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC