Report: Sam Hinkie is out as 76ers GM
The 76ers have come under fire and increased scrutiny in the past year for their radical rebuilding play that included tanking several seasons in order to acquire as many top draft picks as possible in an effort to horde assets for the future.
In December, the 76ers hired long-time NBA executive Jerry Colangelo as a "special advisor." The move was widely considered an effort to end the tanking process and to diminish the role of Hinkie.
We will have more on this story as it develops.
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December
- Quantum Computing Explained
- 10 Foods you should avoid eating in breakfast
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days