Republican presidential candidate livetweets Obama's address, which he compared to 'untreated rashes'
REUTERS/Brian C. Frank
Huckabee is fond of tweeting zingers at Democrats, and he had a number of them throughout Obama's speech, which he compared to "pat downs, Arab relations & untreated rashes."
Huckabee also accused Obama of attacking Christians, apologizing for radical Islam, and took at shot at former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's email controversy
He even took a dig at Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wisconsin) for supposedly looking bored:
View Huckabee's tweets below:
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments