7 reasons I'd choose a hotel over Airbnb any day
- I've found that Airbnb combines the negative aspects of being at home with none of the amenities of a hotel.
- Comparing check-in processes and other aspects, here are seven reasons why I'd rather stay at a hotel than an Airbnb.
Ideally, travelers could find a place to stay for a fraction of the price of even a cheap hotel.
It seemed like a good idea, but, like so many tech startups, the online rental platform has had unintended negative consequences.
On that note, here are seven reasons why I'd choose a hotel over Airbnb any day:
1. Hotels have easier check-in
2. With a hotel, what you see is what you get
3. Hotels won't cancel on you with short notice
4. Hotels have a concierge
5. Airbnb has been a platform for racial discrimination
6. Hotels aren't necessarily more expensive than an Airbnb
7. You can jump on a hotel room bed
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet
- Discover peace at India's most calming hideout: top 10 stress-free places in India