A 27-year-old Costco fanatic loves the store so much he got a Kirkland Signature tattoo and had a birthday party in the food court
- Among the hoard of Costco devotees and fanatics, Max Ellinger ranks supreme.
- The 27-year-old loves the store so much, that he got a tattoo of Costco's in-house Kirkland Signature brand on his arm.
- He also had his birthday party in the Costco food court in 2015 and once took a date to the store.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
People love Costco - some more than others.
A Gold Star Executive member of the warehouse store, Max Ellinger is a Costco loyalist through and through, visiting the store nearly three times a week. The 27-year-old told Business Insider he had his birthday party in the Costco food court in 2015 and once even took a date to the store.
"I think all of the people who have weird attachments to Costco have a pretty similar story," said the West Coast native who is also a Costco credit cardholder.
It's true that Costco has a committed fan base, but Ellinger's devotion runs deeper than most.
At age 17, Ellinger went through a difficult time after graduating high school early. To cope, he turned to Costco.
Ellinger sports a tattoo of the logo of Kirkland Signature, Costco's in-house brand.
To convince Costco to make the cake, Reck said that Ellinger had a Costco tattoo — which was a lie at the time.
The plan worked. Ellinger's co-workers and friends succeeded in getting him a cake, complete with the much sought-after logo.
There's a lot that Ellinger loves about Costco.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- Best gaming mouse for battle royale games in India
- Best tablets for professional use in India
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons