If you're planning on shopping at Walmart for the holidays, here's your guide
Walmartis bringing back its " Black FridayDeals for Days" sales events this year.
- The retailer's Black Friday sales event will span the entire month of November.
Walmart is once again starting its Black Friday sales significantly earlier than the name might suggest. Starting at 8:15 p.m. ET on Monday, October 18, Black Friday discounts for items like air fryers, televisions, and trampolines will hit the
The retailer first launched "Black Friday Deals for Days" in 2020. During this year's holiday season, things might look a little bit different at the retail giant and beyond. Black Friday, usually the day after Thanksgiving, has been dwindling in importance for a number of years now, as retailers like Walmart opt to spread deals out.
Starting this year, members of the company's Walmart Plus subscription service will get special early access to the deals. Specifically, they can starting shopping online four hours earlier than non-subscribers for the company's three major savings events.
"We continue to build Walmart+ to be the ultimate life hack for our customers," said Janey Whiteside, chief customer officer for Walmart US said in a statement sent to Insider.
The first event will kick off online on November 3 at 7 p.m. ET and in stores on November 5 at 5 a.m. local time. These deals will focus on toys and electronics, including dolls and Keurig products. The retailer will also offer discounted tires.
The next sales event will start on the web on November 10 at 7 p.m. ET. The savings will hit stores on November 12 at 5 a.m. local time. Categories represented at this sales event will include apparel, home goods, and hardlines, including Shark vacuums, HP laptops, and Blackstone griddles.
Walmart has not yet released details about its third and final event. The company is offering rollback deals on products in-store and online.
"Our customers count on us to deliver an amazing Black Friday experience with the best prices year after year, and this year we're making it even bigger and better with more ways to shop and more of every item," Scott McCall, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Walmart US, said in a statement sent to Insider.
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- VerSe Innovation Company
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World