Khadim doubles sales in Q1 FY23 on the back of strong retail performance
Khadim Indiareported a profit of ₹3.3 crore in Q1 FY23.
- The footwear company said it aims to increase its retail presence in the affordable fashion segment.
Its consolidated revenues stood at ₹166 crore as compared to ₹88 crore in the same quarter last year, nearly doubling its sales on the back of a strong performance in the
"We have focussed on creating fashionable yet affordable products which appeal to the entire family. We have continued our strategic expansion of retail stores through franchise networks which allow us to get incremental reach for our consumers while enabling us to magnify our operating margin and profitability," said
The constant focus on premiumisation of the product range, expanding the brand's retail footprint through new stores, strengthening the distribution network, increasing presence through omni-channel and data driven consumer engagement have led to growth in gross margin which went upto 48% in Q1 FY23 against 35% last year.
The overall EBITDA margin stood at 10.3% this year, recording ₹17 crore in Q1 FY23 compared to -₹36 lakh in the same quarter of last year.
Expanding its footprint
The home-grown company continues its asset light model expansion in the Tier ll & lll locations taking the store tally to 796 till the end of the first quarter.
The brand enjoys the largest presence in
SEE ALSO :
Indian markets close flat as they await cues from US inflation data
Healthy household balance sheets will push auto, consumer goods sales: Morgan Stanley
- No stopping the election party with occasional profit-booking say analysts
- Electric two-wheeler sales rise in Nov as Ola Electric scales a new high
- Virtual credit cards have a limited use case – When should you consider one?
- Cyclone Michaung likely to intensify; Sec 144 imposed in coastal areas of Puducherry
- NCRB report shows sharp increase in Cyber Crime cases in states, Metros; overall dip in IPC cases registered in 2022