McDonald's is launching a holiday Famous Order with Mariah Carey
McDonald'swill give away free food on the "Mariah Menu" through its app in December.
- A different menu item will be available for free each day for 12 days.
McDonald's just announced
The Mariah Menu, as McDonald's is calling it, will include 12 days of deals from December 13 through
"Some of my favorite memories with my kids are our family trips to McDonald's, and of course, each of us has our go-to order. Mine is the Cheeseburger, and I get it with extra pickles," Carey said in a statement. "Bringing together some of our favorite food from McDonald's with my all-time favorite season is a holiday wish come true."
The deals will be available through the McDonald's app.
"Mariah goes with the holidays like ketchup and fries, so we couldn't think of a better partner to help us celebrate the upcoming season," Jennifer Healan, Vice President of U.S. Marketing Brand Content and Engagement of McDonald's USA said in a statement. "Just like McDonald's brings people around the table with their favorite orders, Mariah's music connects us all during this time of the year. We're so excited to team up to bring even more holiday cheer to our fans."
The Mariah Menu will be served in "fun and festive packaging" designed with Carey, McDonald's said.
McDonald's has partnered with celebrities on signature order campaigns before to huge success. The Travis Scott meal last fall was so popular that some locations ran out of Quarter Pounder ingredients. It was also enriching for Scott personally, as he netted at least $20 million from the deal, according to Forbes. The spring BTS meal was also popular, driving traffic to restaurants giving McDonald's its busiest week of the year to date. Most recently, McDonald's sold the Saweetie meal, featuring the TikTok star.
Do you have a story to share about a
- Dr Pepper forced to give $100K prize to BOTH contestants after boos erupt following odd tie-breaker at SEC championship halftime contest
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- ChatGPT is a new AI chatbot that can find mistakes in your code or write a story for you
- Sensex, Nifty50 open in the red amid negative global cues – TVS Motor, Adani Enterprises, HDFC among stocks to watch out for
- The science behind selling a dress to an Indian woman, according to the CEO of Latin Quarters
- All except three Indian sectoral indices have outperformed their US counterparts in 2022 so far
- Best bike helmet under ₹1000
- Best dinner set under ₹2000
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Droneacharya Aerial IPO
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World