Shake Shack is giving away free French fries if you show your vaccine card
Shake Shackis giving away free fries to customers who show their vaccinecard.
- The offer was initially for Shake Shack's New York City locations and is now extended nationwide.
- Free fries are one of several perks offered to people who've gotten at least one shot.
Shake Shack is the latest business to hand out freebies to people who have gotten then
The New York City-based burger joint announced Friday that it will give away free crinkle-cut fries with the purchase of a burger or chicken sandwich to customers who show their vaccine card.
The deal will last until June 12 and includes anyone who has gotten at least one shot of the vaccine.
Shake Shack previously announced its "Get vaxxed, get Shack" promotion for New York City locations and is now extending the deal nationwide. The promotion excludes Shake Shack locations inside airports, stadiums, and ballparks.
Free fries are just one delicious perk customers can take advantage of after getting the vaccine - Krispy Kreme announced earlier this year that it will give away a free donut to anyone with a vaccine card through the end of 2021.
In addition, both Budweiser and Samuel Adams said they would give away a limited quantity of free beer with proof of vaccination, Target handed out $5 coupons for those getting the vaccine in stores, and The Vitamin Shoppe is offering a free full-sized snack or drink to anyone with at least one shot through the end of May.
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list