The 10 retailers with the most devoted customers in the country
April L. Brown/AP Images
- Which retailers keep customers coming back again and again?
- InMarket found out just that by tracking consumer activity in its 2019 retail loyalty report.
- Walmart took the top spot by a fair margin.
Which retailers attract shoppers who bring the concept of brand loyalty to a whole new level?
InMarket set out to discover just that in its 2019 retail loyalty report. The digital advertising firm assigned companies a loyalty score, based on customer activity from January 1 to February 28, 2019.
The loyalty scores were based on "repeat device visitation," meaning that it tracks the number of times a customer visits a certain chain with their technological device. To give a hypothetical example, a retailer that attracted 1,000 visits from 500 unique devices would receive a score of two.
An InMarket spokesperson said the number of visits to the stores on the list ranges from "the tens of thousands for the smaller chains, to well over a million for the largest chains."
8. Hot Topic
6. Rite Aid
3. Duane Reade
2. Fred Meyer
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report