Revamp your corporate summer wardrobe under Rs 3000
Revamping men’s wardrobe for office is tough task. For women, it’s still simpler because they have colour code in their mind for specific days. A man working with an MNC would wear a powder blue shirt and grey formal trousers with shoes, just to wipe out the Monday blue on the first day of the week. But then the next day, he gets too bored of this entire mandate to ‘look awesome’ and simply tucks his polo t-shirt in. And it turns into a mess.
Well, just when you thought there are no look book and no wardrobe guide for men, we are happy to help. Our weekly guide to revamp you wardrobe at a budget of Rs 3000 is powered by Myntra.
Check out the slides below.
- Top stocks to watch — Hero Moto, Airtel, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, Adani Gas, Marico, Titan, Dr Reddy’s and others
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'