Russia's Fourth-Gen Fighter Could Be The Best Thing On The Market
Unfortunately, there are problems with all three fifth-generation planes and the F-35 in particular is having global buyers back away much faster than it would like.
Russia is looking to fill this gap with a known and dependable jet, the Su-35, to which it added cutting edge avionics and amenities for the 21st century.
Dewline reports that a pilot who took the Su-35 for a spin was blown away by the jet's abilities and its low fuel consumption even at speeds faster than the speed of sound.
It's not a fifth-generation plane like the F-35, with all the attendant problems. It is a 4++ generation plane with all the tried and true basics overlaid with cutting edge avionics and navigation equipment.
It's hard to tell which is the better jet, but one of them has no problem flying and that's an issue the F-35 can't seem to shake.
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India