Safra Catz has long been Oracle's secret weapon, and analysts say that it's her time to shine as sole CEO: 'This will test her, but she will prevail'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions