Salesforce blows past earnings targets and forecasts a stronger than expected year
Salesforce (CRM) continued its upward climb in first quarter earnings on Tuesday with a major beat across the board that sent its stock up in after hours trading, despite downward trends across Wall Street.Here's what the company reported:
- Revenue for the quarter (GAAP): Salesforce reported $3.01 billion. Analysts expected $2.94 billion.
- Earnings per share for the quarter (adjusted): Salesforce reported $0.74. Analysts expected $0.46.
- Revenue guidance for the year (GAAP): Salesforce expects $13.08 billion to $13.13 billion. Analysts expected $12.75 billion.
NOW WATCH: How to stop robocallers
- Crypto exchange Bitex’s new utility token aims to simplify trading in rupee
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022