Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff Trots Out Another Fantastic Pair Of Shoes
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff is well-known as a tech visionary, cofounder, billionaire, and philanthropist.
But he's also an out-of-the-closet shoe lover, particularly high-tops.
On Wednesday, he trotted out a special pair of shoes for his huge four-day customer conference being held in San Francisco this week.
They were sporting sparkly clouds, representing cloud computing, a tech he and his company helped define.
Benioff shoe spotting has become something of a tradition since 2012, when everyone went gaga over his $1,300 Christian Louboutin "Louis Geek" shoes, worn during his keynote.
They were so geek-chic that they caused the CEO of Activision, Bobby Kotick, to forget what he was saying in the middle of the keynote, look down and exclaim, "Nice shoes!"
There's even a Twitter account dedicated to his footwear: @Benioff'sShoes.
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore